Thursday, May 14, 2015

Market Release #2 Mini Wave SIZZIX


The Next Sizzix Die is the MINI WAVE. You may recall I also had a large wave last fall... 
Well, to fill the demand and requests, I went small on the wave as well...
each wave piece is about 4 "X 4/34"

For scale... See my samples below...
;-)
Little, cute, and oh so sweet!



Shown two way s to sew together for different effects....



Instead of flip flopping the shape, Here is sewed the Curves together to make columns, then sewed the strips together...  Picking out the solids was so much fun!


I made this baby quilt for a gift, using the Mini wave as "leaves" on this tiny sprout quilt...



And lastly, I cut my pieces then trimmed off the end to give them a straight edge. That way I can add the mini wave as a scallop, around my Basket quilts!  (which is made with my pies & points die, that I will to show you tomorrow!)

So many fun projects....

ALSO NEW!
I have a new large set of 50 Wt Thread with Aurifil, Called Full Circle Stitching!  Thread for piecing, and free motion quilting, in a fun variety of colors and a few basics to inspire your quilting PLAY!




I need to go photograph the colors!  Next post, promise...




The schoolhouse presentation was fun today!

3 comments:

  1. The mini wave looks an excellent idea - I don;t have a Sizzix but do have an Accuquilt!
    I just love your oh so colourful double wedding ring in the last two photos, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects, I love the minis for the time you just want to MAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!