Wednesday, May 13, 2015

MARKET RELEASE! #1


I'm super thrilled to share with you my new SIZZIX DIES!
This round, things went, SMALL!
(not to be confused with my Acrylic templates at my website. 
These are DIE CUT templates for Sizzix.


You know I have a Double Wedding Ring Problem... right?
you may have heard that the number of DWR quilts is up to 46... Yeah, even I wince at that number!
But I had not done a MINI DOUBLE WEDDING RING QUILT!
So Here is Die #1, a MINI Double Wedding Ring... And it is OH SO CUTE!
I will show you the rest of them the next few days... But for now, Enjoy the projects made wight he mini DWR, and check out the video on the others!


  


Each ring is 9" big! ( or small, however you call it!)
Pretty sweet huh?
When you can cut 7 layers of fabric at once, you have so many pieces to PLAY with!
Who would want to cut out all those tiny pieces by hand? My Sizzix cuts them all out perfectly, and quickly... Love it!



Friday, I will show you the Mini Wave and the many projects that have been made already... 
YES, I am having WAY TO MUCH FUN!

Thanks to Shelly Pagliai for quilting my Mini Rings quilt! My long arm decided to take a break this past week an dog in for servicing,  so I frantically shipped my quilts out to peeps to get them done...
Never a dull moment!
haha! 

And A VERY Happy Birthday to my sweet Husband....
I was there in the morning to wish him a great day before flying to Minneapolis for Quilt Market!





7 comments:

  1. LOVE the look of the mini DWR in solids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifulbeautifulbeautiful: Your quilts in the video and your lovely familypicture :-)
    Congratulations for your hubby!
    Best regards,
    Kathrin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Victoria! I love this size! It will be fun to play with. Have fun at Quilt Market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Michael! And to Beatrice soon. Love your new double wedding ring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in your busy days of sewing, thanks for sharing what your up to, I love seeing it all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo! Looking forward to trying to get my hand on those! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting for you! Congrats. Makes me want to run out and buy a Sizzix!

    But what caught my eye in your video?


    Your pretty pink fingernails!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!