Wednesday, August 27, 2014

CLASS at WMQFA






January 10-11th!!

The pink quilt above is the basic place we all start... the bones of the quilt... Then, we move on to discovering how to manipulate, change, slice, cut, and resew, and turn it into something more improvisational and unique, like the quilts in my exhibit!

All of these quilts started with the Bones of a DWR. The through PLAY, and letting out imaginations run wild, we can discover a new way of looking at old blocks.

Come and PLAY with me in Wisconsin!

I hope you get to see the quilts before October 12th! The final day of the exhibit.







3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic show. I'm looking forward to your book coming out to show some of your wonderful ideas for playing with DWR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish I could get there in person, the show looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I lived closer. Your quilts are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!